Velderrain Sáenz y Asociados, S.C., with address at Insurgentes Sur 1915 - 602, Guadalupe Inn, Álvaro Obregón, CP 01020, Ciudad de México
, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data and, in this regard, please note the following:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data that we ask from you, shall be used for the following purposes, which are necessary to render the requested service:
- To identify and contact your.
- To integrate your file as client or prospective client, and register it in our systems.
- To check that there are no independence conflicts with our employees or companies.
- To provide you with the products and services that you hire from us, and to comply with the obligations contracted with you.
- To comply with the applicable regulations.
- To carry out the process related to billing.
- To carry out collections.
Additionally, we shall use your personal information for the following purposes which are not necessary to render the service requested, but which allow us and facilitate to provide better care:
- To assess our quality of service
- To invite you to professional, academic and cultural events.
- To promote our products and services, to contact you and hold events with marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes.
In case you do not want that your personal data are processed for these additional purposes, you can tell us so, as of this moment, through a letter to the legal representative at our domicile
Refusal for us to use your personal data for these purposes, shall not be grounds for us to deny services and products you request or hire with us.
What personal data will we use to these ends?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we shall use the following personal data:
Whom do we share your information with and to what ends?
- Contact details
- Work data
- Financial data
- Economic data
Please take notice that your personal data are shared, inside and outside the country, with the following individuals, companies, organizations and authorities different from us, for the following purposes:
- Authorities with whom we should do it, by virtue of a law, to comply with the corresponding regulations.
- Authorities, when the transfer is necessary or legally demanded to safeguard a public interest or to procure and serve justice.
- Authorities, when the transfer is necessary to the acknowledgement, exercise o defense of a right in a judiciary process, and
- Companies in our own group, which operate under our same processes and internal policies, to render services or comply with our internal policies and regulations.
Except for the cases indicated and the others referred to in article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, your personal information shall not be transferred.
How can you access, rectify, cancel your personal data or object to its use?
You have the right to know what personal data we have from you, what we use them for and how we use them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information, in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we delete it from our records or databases, when you consider that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations foreseen in the regulations (Cancellation); as well as to oppose to the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Objection). These rights are known as ARCO rights. To exercise any of these ARCO rights, you need to submit the respective request to our domicile, addressing it to the legal representative.
To know the procedure and requirements to exert the ARCO rights, you may call the following number: 552978-0007; access our website www.vsa.mx, or contact our Privacy Department, which shall process requests to exert these rights and shall address any doubt you might have, regarding the processing of your information. The contact details of the Privacy Department are the following:
Insurgentes Sur 1915-602 en la Ciudad de México, teléfono (55)29780007, correo electrónico email@example.com.
How can you revoke your consent for the use of your personal data?
You may revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have given us to process your personal data. However, it is important to take into account that not in every case can we meet your request or immediately terminate the use, since it is possible that, because of some legal obligations, we need to keep processing your personal data. Likewise, you need to consider that for certain purposes, your consent revocation will imply that we cannot keep performing the service you requested from us, or the termination of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent you should submit your request in a letter addressed to the legal representative, at our domicile.
To know the procedure and requirements to revoke consent, you may call 55 2978-0007, access our website www.vsa.mx, or contact our Privacy Department.
How can you limit the use and disclosure of your personal information?
In order to be able to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means:
How can you know the changes to this privacy notice?
- Your registration on the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, which works under the Office of the Federal Prosecutor for the Consumer, with the purpose that your personal data are not used to receive advertisings or promotions of goods and services companies. For further information on this registration, you may consult the PROFECO’s website, or directly contact it.
- Your registration on the list “Marketing Exclusion List”, so that your personal data are not processed for marketing, advertising or commercial prospection purposes, on our part. For further information, call 55 2978-0007, or send an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy notice may be modified, changed or updated, due to new legal requirements; our own needs; the products and services we offer; our privacy practices; the changes in our business model, or other causes. We commit to keep you informed about the changes that this privacy notice might have, through our website www.vsa.mx.
Last updated on July 14th, 2016.